Already a contributor? Update your information!
Current contributors please help us update your account by providing us with your email address. You’ll begin receiving emails about new research; invitations to policy discussions and special events; and other special communications. Your mailing preferences won’t change - if you’ve received Focus or any of our other publications via postal mail, that won’t change this year.
If you are not a contributor, scroll down below the form to find contributor options.
Join WISTAX by Becoming a Contributor
We are grateful for your support! To show our thanks, every contributor will receive:
- annual subscriptions to our Wisconsin Taxpayer monthly magazine and bi-weekly Focus newsletter,
- discounts on our research publications,
- The Framework of Your Wisconsin Government textbook,
- access to our research staff to answer your questions, and
use of a speakers bureau for your program needs, discounts on selected WISTAX publications and the knowledge you are financially supporting our education programs in Wisconsin schools.
At this level, you provide basic support for our educational mission and help underwrite our research publications. In return, you'll receive the thank you gifts outlined above.
At the contribution level of your choice below, you help underwrite a variety of other important educational efforts, in addition to supporting our basic mission. As a thank you gift, you'll receive the subscriptions outlined above.
If you want to contribute more, please email us and we will contact you.
What I Receive For Being A Sustaining Contributor
- The Wisconsin Taxpayer for one year. Our monthly 8-page magazine is Wisconsin's "Bible" on government finance.
- The Focus newsletter for one year. Our bi-weekly, two-page newsletter covers current legislative developments - from tax reform to state spending trends.
- A free copy of The Framework of Your Wisconsin Government, citizen manual/textbook that demystifies state and local governments, taxes and spending.
- Access to a first-rate research staff. As a WISTAX member, you can think of us as "your government-research office in Madison."
- Plus . . . use of a speakers bureau for your program needs, discounts on selected WISTAX publications and support of our education programs in Wisconsin schools.
Joining For Businesses, Organizations, and Firms
WISTAX has a suggested contribution schedule for businesses, organizations and firms based on the number of employees, type of business and contributions made by comparably-sized companies.