Renew your Contribution
Why Become a Contributor?
Join thousands of other civic-minded citizens across Wisconsin who sustain a nonpartisan group that researches and publicizes information about state and local government finances.
What Will I Receive?
- The Wisconsin Taxpayer for one year. Our monthly 8-page magazine is Wisconsin's "Bible" on government finance.
- The Focus newsletter for one year. Our bi-weekly, two-page newsletter covers current legislative developments - from tax reform to state spending trends.
- A copy of The Framework of Your Wisconsin Government, a citizen manual on state and local government. It's the only textbook of its kind in Wisconsin and is used in high schools and colleges across the state. It's also popular with community groups, candidates running for office and citizens who want to participate in their local and state government.
- Access to a First-Rate Research Staff. As a WISTAX member, you can think of us as "your government-research office in Madison."
- Plus . . . use of a speakers bureau for your program needs, discounts on selected WISTAX publications and support of our education programs in Wisconsin schools.
WISTAX is Wisconsin's only statewide, nonpartisan, independent watchdog.
WISTAX cuts through political rhetoric to give you the facts.
Armed with WISTAX facts, taxpayers can hold government accountable.
Supporting WISTAX is an investment in good government.
Donations to WISTAX, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.